- Bachelor of Science – University of Massachusetts, Amherst 1993
- Doctorate of Chiropractic – Life University, Marietta, GA 1997
- New York State Department of Education, Board Certified Chiropractor 1997, License # X008612
- Certified Graston Technique practitioner
- Certified Fitness Trainer – International Sports Sciences Association
- Certified Auriculotherapist – Holder Research Institute
Recognition – “Above and Beyond” Award 2002 for voluntarily providing chiropractic treatment to
the first responders of the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center.
“Top 100 Chiropractors of the Year” 2009 and 2010 by the Consumer Research Group of America
Chiropractor and Co-Owner of Queens Chiropractic Associates, P.C.